> Credit Life Insurance
> Life Insurance with Saving
> Life and Health Insurance (CASH PLAN)
> Life and Accidents Insurance
> Travel Life and Health Insurance
> Students Life and Health Insurance
> Pupils and Students Life Insurance
> Depositor Life Insurance
> Combined Life Insurance
> Visitors life and health insurance
> Sportsperson Life and Health Insurance
Life Insurance with Survival Benefit
What is Life Insurance (with Survival benefit)?
Life Insurance (with Survival benefit) is a combination of life insurance with an investment. This insurance provides life insurance for the insured person and helps saving regularly for a specified period. The insurance guarantees a monetary amount (Sum Assured) payable in case of death or survival of the insured person. The Sum Assured, payable at the policy maturity date can be used without any limitations for whatever purpose: to set up a new business, to fund your children education, to buy a new house, to fund your retirement income, etc. In case the insured person passes away during the insurance period, his/her descendants (children, husband / wife) will have financial protections and will benefit the sum assured immediately.
Who benefits from this insurance?
- Achieving your saving targets
- Establishing of a fund to meet in the long long-term a particular investment objective
- Financial protection for your descendants (family)
Advantages of Life Insurance (with Survival Benefits)
- Helps you better manage your incomes
- Helps you save regularly
- The sum assures is guaranteed at the policy initiation and you can withdraw it on the maturity date.
- Offers financial protection and support for your family
- The insurer has the right to participate in the profit share that the insurance company earns by the premiums investment of this category.